Saturday, 11 October 2008
They Made It
Just wanted everyone to know that the Heritage VBS Team made it safely here! I met them at the airport and ran straight to my darling Ivey Jane! It was so wonderful to see familiar faces! It totally made my day. I can't wait to hang-out with them all!!! God has truly sent this school and me a blessing by sending this beautiful team of 26! So...please be praying for all that they will do here and for the team members: Steve, Jackie, Ben, Jana, Blake, Cheryle, Ivey Jane, Kate, Christin, Rhonda, Keith, Emily H, Anna, Emily F, Pam, Janet, Carrie, Darrell, Annette, Lucy, Dee, Candy, Val, Delena, Mona, and Ms. Martha! Please LIFT THEM UP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's great. Tell them the David's will be praying. We love you guys!
I am so glad they are there safe. I am happy for you that you get to be around so many people that love you. Have a great time with them.
We have been praying for everyone too! We love you all!
Connie gave me your blog address, Amelia recd the postcard you sent. She was so excited b/c she thought it was Jesus' picture on the front since you said you lived where he was born.
Thanks again!!!
Audrey
Post a Comment