Friday, 4 September 2009
The Heart of Go
One of my student's has been asking to be taken out of one the vital classes. It's been really hard dealing with the idea that this child will not take this class. The parents have talked to the principal, but the superintendent has not been notified yet, b/c the response is that they signed a paper and they would have to take their child to a different school. I really believe that is a very important class for this child and he is soaking up so much knowledge. He's actually the best in the class. I've even had this student tell me that this class gets stuck in his head. He can't stop thinking about it. He can't let it go. This is a great thing actually. God is doing a great thing in this child's heart and in his mind. He's just trying to resist. (I gave him a letter about what's God's doing in his life and what God is going to do and he threw it in the trash). It's been a week and nothing has been said again about changing him out of this class. I keep praying that it doesn't come up again. I went to this student's house tonight. I got close with this family last year...but I really hope to very purposeful about spending more time with this family this year. I really enjoy being with this family b/c they me feel at home and they allow me to help out. Unlike most families here. Every time I'm with them I also have such a burden for them. For their hearts to know God. The mother is so beautiful and even though she doesn't know Jesus as her Savior... I can see him trying to radiate through her. God is not only calling my student but this entire family to bigger and better things. He is calling them to Him. To form a relationship with the living God. And I think it's going to begin with his son. Please pray for this student and his family that they would move into the Light!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment