Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Awaiting Ms. Martha's Group
So..i just got off a skype chat with Emily, Jackie, Jill, and Carrie(a quick hello) about their upcoming trip to Bethlehem(bhem). It's very exciting! It's so wonderful to see the hearts that God has put in these ladies. I know that these kids will be blessed when they come. I'm excited to see what God is going to do through them. It is always refreshing for the kids to have people to come in and love on them. Jennifer was telling me today that everyday the 4th grade asks about when Ms. Martha's group is coming. All of the kids do that really...from the K's to 12th. They are filled with joy when they come. It's very humbling and honoring to me to say that I am sent from this group of people. Each time they come I feel so special to know them. Thank you Ms. Martha and guys from Heritage for all you do! You are totally impacting the kids for Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
loved the group picture. man that is an awesome group of people. ha. good to see you today precious one! i should have hung around for all the conversation. i'm sure it was a hoot. hugs and kisses to y'all. carrie
we can't wait to be there.... praying for you and the other teachers/children....Stay Strong in the Lord, and in his mighty power!!! (eph 6), todd t
Post a Comment