Monday, 16 August 2010

Back

Well..after two months of not posting (sorry everyone) I'm back. I'm settling in with my new roomies Michele and Angela. I'm excited about what this new year is going to hold. It's almost like a new  beginning, a set of new roomies and a completely new set of students. I'm excited about what God is going to do this year. BIG things are going to happen.

I have an amazing praise report!! Amazing for me. God has completely got rid of my flight anxiety.
It was actually the most amazing thing! Not one moment of the day that I left did I have any anxiety! It was a total God thing. I was calm during the entire process! Really really amazing! I was wake for the take off, and no jitters at all!  I ate and fell asleep for 8 hours! It was incredible. It was the most comfortable fight that I've ever had. I'm amazed by the things God is doing already. 

I was picked up at the airport by Barrett and Jess. We had a nice ride back. We met up with Terry and the new P.E. teacher, Chaun. When I got back to the apt. there were friends waiting with supper! Excellent. I was greeted by Michele, Jen & Ra'ed, and a new couple Tommy and Ashley. It was exciting to meet all the new people. We still have a few more coming in, who hopefully I'll meet tomorrow when we start our teacher work days. 

I'll keep you all updated on what this year will look like. Thank you all for all your prayers! I know personally that heaven answered them.

No comments: